Everyone’s favourite Chicken Curry is so easy to enjoy at home with DOLLEE’s Chicken Curry Paste. Just add chicken, potatoes and coconut milk to savour this Pan Asian favourite.
Contains Soy and Nuts. Gluten Free.
Serves: 6-8 Prep. Time: 20 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Chicken Curry Paste
- 1.5kg Chicken
- 2 Potatoes
- 350-500ml water
- 200ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk
- Stir fry 1 packet of Dollee Chicken Curry Paste with 1.5kg chicken pieces and 2 potatoes which have been cut into cubes for 5 minutes.
- Add 350-500ml water and let simmer for 15 minutes or until the meat is tender and potatoes have soften.
- Add 200ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk. Stir well and bring to a quick boil. Serve hot with rice or bread.
- For best flavour:
- Use parts of the chicken which has some fat and bones to enhance the tastiness of the curry. If chicken breasts are used, it should be simmered for slightly longer for the meat to be deliciously tender.
- Tastes best when made with coconut milk with a fat content of 25% or higher. Low fat milk tastes great as a healthier alternative.
- To garnish, add one whole green and red chilli just before serving. It does not affect the spiciness and looks great!
- Serve hot.
- Spice Level:
- for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.